Latest Update : 27-04-2017
Last date of application submission for UCEED 2017 qualified candidates for B. Des. programme at CIT Kokrajhar is extended upto 20 May 2017. Process of application is same as follows.
Updated on 10-04-2017
All the UCEED-2017 qualified candidates please note the following points and apply to B. Des. programme at CIT, Kokrajhar accordingly.
- Candidates need to register online as directed in the CIT official website. Click here to go to registration page
- For registration instructions CLICK HERE
- UCEED qualified candidates do not need to sit for entrance exam. However, they need to select CIT, Kokrajhar as the exam center to fulfill the registration process.
- Candidates need to select exam category/code as UCEED (Code-11).
- All the UCEED-2017 qualified candidates applying online need to send a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- (for GEN/OBC) and Rs. 500/- (for SC/ST/PC) as mentioned in the website along with UCEED-2017 score card (self attested photo copy) to “THE MEMBER SECRETARY, ADMISSION COMMITTEE, CIT KOKRAJHAR, P.O.: Kokrajhar, B.T.A.D., Assam, PIN- 783370” by Post/Courier mentioning their online registration number and details (print copy of submitted application form).
- The demand draft should be made in favour of “ENTRANCE EXAMINATION CIT, KOKRAJHAR” payable at ‘SBI, Balagaon, Kokrajhar’ drawn on any nationalized Bank of India.
- Last date for submission of online application for UCEED-2017 qualified candidates is 24th April,2017 (date extended) and the post/courier bearing Demand Draft, UCEED score card and online registration details (print copy) to be reached at CIT within 10 days from the last date of registration.
- Last date for offline application submission is on 1st May, 2017
- Merit list for the UCEED-2017 qualified candidates will be published on 26th May, 2017 along with the result of CITBDAT-2017 qualified candidates.
- Counselling cum Admission for selected candidates will be on 28th June, 2017. However, counselling date may change for UCEED qualified candidates as per direction of the Admission Committee, CIT, Kokrajhar. If any changes happen it will be published online as well as informed to selected candidates individually.
- All the UCEED-2017 qualified candidates applying for B. Des. programme at CIT, Kokrajhar need to pass the minimum qualification level of 12th standard or equivalent exam as stated in the CIT official website or in the CIT Information Brochure, 2017.
- If any UCEED qualified/appeared candidate wish to appear for CITBDAT 2017 entrance they can also do that at their own choice provided they need to follow the usual process of applying for CITBDAT 2017 entrance test as instructed in the institute website.
- For any other information on admission, candidates may please download the CIT Information Brochure, 2017